Normally there are no specific sizes indicated in fur coats, therefore all sizes provided are an estimation. Please use the following as guidelines for selecting furs in your size. Refer to the measurement descriptions provided for each garment.
X Small = sizes 4-6
Small = sizes 8-10
Medium = 12-14
Large = 16-18
X Large = 20-22
XX Large = 24-26
We go by measurements provided in the description of each coat as well as estimated sizes (see above) to determine if this fur is right for you. Also, you may contact us with your height, bust and hip measurements as well as any other helpful hints about your body shape, e.g., long arms, broad shoulders, etc., and we will be able to tell you if the fur coat or jacket you are interested in will fit you.
"Petite" sizing refers to women who are approximately 5'3" or shorter. Generally, the sleeves are shorter and the coat length will be shorter. "Tall" sizing refers to women approximately 5'9" or taller.
Below are the approximate measurements you will find to describe each fur.
You should always select a fur coat larger than what you would usually buy in a cloth or leather coat.
* Sleeve Length (collar seam to hem)
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back)
* Bust (inside, subtracting for closure)
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end)
* Hip (inside, subtracting for closure)
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts)